Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blocks

So it kind of looks like all three of my kiddos are nicely playing blocks together. I wasn't actually here during the creation of this photograph, but my interpretation of the situation is as follows:

I bet Max is making an airplane... that's his favorite thing to build with blocks right now besides towers. He had to make sure and grab a bunch of green blocks too because his favorite color is green... well at least it has been his favorite color since the day Ava said it was HER favorite color...

Ava is probably also building an airplane because she loves to do everything that Max does.

And Lia, who knows how to crawl now and loves to eat every toy in sight (especially ones that Max or Ava are playing with at the moment), is plotting exactly how she's going to steal Max's blocks and Ava's blocks and how she can fit that many blocks in her mouth at once.

Or maybe they were just playing nicely... I guess we'll never know...