Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ava's Bobos

So it's no secret that my little Ava is a girly girl. She loves clothes, shoes, makeup, and definitely getting her hair done. I've never really been sure how she came up with the name 'Bobos' to describe her little pigtails, but I have to believe that someone must have commented on how cute her bows were and she somehow transformed that into bobos. Either way, it's become an everyday part of our language here at the Solar household. So, here's a little documentary of the evolution of Ava's bobos...


Bald baby Ava

One bobo (also referred to as the antenna mullet by someone who will remain unnamed)... ahem... daddy

Now two tiny bobos

The looping double bobos


And finally the full length double pigtail bobos


I also forgot to mention how crazy she is about her clippies. Everyday I ask her what color clippies she wants and she always says green! I have finally gotten her to try to match her clippies to her outfit, so sometimes she will say I want green clippies today, no pink to match my shirt! It's really pretty cute... I'll have to make a video to upload soon.