Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Preschool

So, most of the time, it's easy for me to trick myself into believing that my kids aren't getting older, they're not really growing up. But, on the first day of school, it's pretty hard to ignore the facts. This is Max's last year of preschool. Next year he will be in (gasp!) kindergarten. My little man is growing up. Heck, he is reading! And Ava, well, she has 3 more years of preschool, so I guess I can still pretend that she will stay little forever. Lia sure did enjoy having 3 hours alone with mommy and daddy today. I could imagine her thinking, where the heck are those crazy kids, Max & Ava? Why is it so quiet around here today? Here are a few photos to document this momentous occasion :) P.S. Max was grumpy this morning, so there aren't many pictures of him...