Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lia

My baby turns 1 today. She's not a baby anymore. I'm sad....but she's super cute, and always happy! We had her party Sunday afternoon and let her tear into her very own Sam Combs cake. Yes, we love her that much :)

Did I mention yet that she's finally "walking with assistance"

Lia's Cake (Cakes by Combs)

And one for everyone else, thanks, Sam (chocolate with cookies & cream filling)

Lia wouldn't wear her hat...mommy was sad :(

But you might notice that she has a death grip on her chicken nugget. She wouldn't even put it down to open her presents :)


I just want my nuggie :)

Time for cake! I will say that Lia was the only one of our 3 that made a mess on their birthday. Thanks, Lia!

She was unsure at first.


Ok, I'm ready :)





Ava decided she was going to help Lia a bit.




While not as messy as I would have liked, I'm happy with the result. I remember Max just cried when he touched the icing, and Ava was too shy to do anything so she threw a fit too :)

This is what was left....doesn't it look tasty?