Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Someday they're gonna hate me for this...


Someday my kids will see this blog post and say something like, 'Mom, I can't believe you posted such an embarrassing photo on your blog for the whole world to see! Don't you love us?' And I'll say something like, 'Of course I love you and that's why I posted this image. It shows everything I love about you.' They won't buy it, but at least maybe you'll get some enjoyment out of this image.

Max started reading over the summer. When no one is paying attention, he loves to read to Ava, which just melts my heart. Well, you also know that they are master stallers at bedtime. So, pretty much every night, Max has to go poop right at bedtime. So he'll sit on the potty and do his thing and Ava will sit on the step stool or stand near him and he will read to her. It's kind of like their nightly ritual. Now, I'm sure if you don't have kids, this will seem a little weird, but whatever. I love that my kids love each other.